Thursday, August 25, 2011

LET YOUR LIFE LIGHT UP!

Isaiah 43:7 (my paraphrase) - All you who claim God as your Maker, you were made for His glory!

I love the song, "Life Light Up"! (I also love Watermark and the wonderful music Christy Nockels has been a part of recording and what she is currently creating.) See some of the words to this song below:

Let my life light up like the city lights.
Let it burn for You in the darkest night.
My light will shine on earth and my Father will be praised.
I burn for You!

Isaiah 60:1-3 - Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; but the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

Ephesians 5:14 - Awake, sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.

AWAKEN TO GOD'S LOVE
ARISE TO HIS CALLING
SHINE HIS LIGHT AND REFLECT HIS GLORY!


Let your life light up!

1 Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen people, royal priests, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession. You were chosen to tell about the wonderful acts of God, who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light!

No comments: